BLACK LUXURY HOMES
The principals at Black Luxury Homes have planned and completed hundreds of projects in Arizona over the past 20 years ranging from $200,000 up to $3,500,000. In doing so, BLH has developed a reputation as a reliable, stable luxury home builder, completing projects with high-quality standards, on-time and within budget. We treat each project and client we work with as if they were the only client we have.
Black Luxury Homes, LLC will assist the client in evaluating potential sites for their desired construction projects. We will look at the location, constructability, design and cost considerations in determining the most suitable site for our client’s projects. With years of engineering and site development experience, we can expeditiously evaluate all of the site considerations for our clients. Our in-house real estate professional can also represent clients with the purchase of their selected site(s).
Depending on the project type, size and technical requirements, Black Luxury Homes, LLC will help clients select qualified and experienced design professionals for their projects. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Architectural design - The Black Land Team has worked with many architects and interior designers over the past 20 years. Understanding which of these companies are best suited for a particular project is where our experience lies. Our industry partners have designed projects ranging from detached garages and guest houses to 12,000sf luxury estates. We will help you select the right designer for your project regardless of the type, size or complexity.
- Site engineering - Each site is unique in its location, shape and physical attributes. Most will require some level of engineering design to accommodate development. These design elements may include grading and drainage, soil stabilization, hillside protection and demolition of existing elements. We will help you select the right engineer for your project regardless of the type, size or complexity.
- Swimming Pool and Landscape design - Black Luxury Homes has an in-house designer available to assist clients with both design and permitting of custom Swimming pools and landscape designs. Our staff has completed the design, permitting and construction of literally thousands of pols and landscapes. The use of in-house CAD capabilities allows us to provide this service reliably and economically to our clients. It also allows us to design these elements in conjunction with the site engineering and architectural designs.
It is our opinion, that pre-construction planning is the foundation for successful completion of any project. Our experience has proven that this phase of a project is where the most time and money is either lost or saved. It is also the source of much confusion and frustration even for the most experienced client. Black Luxury Homes has developed a process to help eliminate (to the extent possible) these issues for our clients. Below are some of the preconstruction services we provide:
- Construction Cost Estimating: Once a site selection is made and preliminary design elements have been established, Black Land can prepare initial budgetary numbers for economic feasibility or viability of a project. Once final designs are complete and approved by the client, HOA and municipal authorities we can prepare a final cost estimate which will be used as the budget for construction.
- HOA submittal Preparation: Most sites that are located within a subdivision are subject to Home Owners Association (HOA) design guidelines and other design parameters. To satisfy the requirements of these guidelines, many HOA’s require a submittal of the proposed project design elements for approval. These submittal requirements vary greatly from location and can be quite complex. Black Land can assist clients in the preparation and submission of the required information and materials. Our services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Engineering and Architectural Plans
- Material/Finish Selections
- Sample collection and Catalog
- Presentation Boards
- Color Renderings
- Lender Submittals: Each lender has a process for construction loan submittals approvals for client to obtain project funding. Black Land has worked with many of the construction lenders throughout Arizona and can assist our clients with lender selection and loan package preparation. Our services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Construction Specification Preparation
- Cost Breakdown Preparation
- Lender Insurance
- Permitting: Most, if not all of new construction projects will require some level of permitting. The permitting required for each project will vary depending on the location and type of project being designed. Black Land has extensive experience in understanding the permitting application process requirements for each agency and the submittals needed to successfully obtain permits for a project. These permits may include, but are not limited to:
- Air Quality Permits
- Building permits
- Storm Water Protection Permits
- Demolition Permits
- On-site Waste Disposal (septic)
Upon successful completion of the site selection, design development and pre-construction activities … construction begins! Black Luxury Homes has a long history with top quality subcontractors experienced in the construction of luxury homes. Our subcontractors are an extension of BLH on all projects are all licensed and insured for the area of construction that they are selected to complete. Together we will transform a client dreams from an extensive set of planning and construction documents into reality. Our construction services include, but are not limited to:
- Material Selection and Procurement: We have developed a system for material selection to help our clients organize and record their finishes. Our design specialists and suppliers have the knowledge and experience to help guide clients thru the process.
- Construction Scheduling and Management: In today’s world, time is money. We will maintain a schedule that is prompt and concise so you can start enjoying your pool as quickly as possible. Your project manager will follow up with each of our subcontractors to make sure your project is progressing as planned. If challenges arise, they will be meet promptly and remedied with your best interest in mind.
- Quality Control Inspections: We and our contractors will keep up to date on the regulations to make sure your project is kept up to code and an approval is obtained. Your project manager will also be on site for all city inspections to make sure communications are clear and the municipalities are satisfied. We work very closely with our contractors to make sure your final product is the absolutely best it can be.
- Owner coordination and Communication: We will keep you informed of the permitting process, construction schedule and draw timeline so you will know where you are in the project development as well as whom is at your home and when. All of our contractors report directly to the project manager. They, along with their support staff, will make sure you are updated at each phase.
At the request of many clients, Black Luxury Homes (BLH) has provided services as a management consultant in lieu of a general contractor. This option allows clients to select subcontractors and vendors of their choice and complete some of the work with their own forces. The result is potential cost savings of tens of thousands of dollars on luxury home projects. BLH assists clients and property owners in the technical aspects of each project including site selection and acquisition, planning and design of improvements, bidding and cost estimating and construction oversite and management. Some clients also feel more comfortable with the process when they control the subcontractor selection, material procurement and the financial aspects of the project. BLH can provide any or all of our to clients who wish to contract their own projects including but not limited to site construction, landscaping, swimming pools, home remodeling and construction of new custom homes.
Black Luxury Homes, LLC has assisted many land Owners, homebuilders and individual clients looking for a custom home site evaluate land for their proposed projects. With our expertise in both engineering consulting and construction, we bring a vast and unique level of experience to these projects.
BLH can assist clients in evaluating existing sites to determine the best use potential including the steps needed to obtain the maximum value for that use. We will look at the location, constructability, design and cost considerations in determining the most suitable site for our client’s projects. With years of engineering and site development experience, we can expeditiously evaluate all of the site considerations for our clients.
Our in-house real estate professional can also represent clients with the purchase of their selected site(s) and the sale of their existing properties. Our affiliated Brokerage, Fraland Real Estate is a full-service firm specializing in commercial, residential and vacant land transactions. Francesca Godi is our designated broker.