BLACK LUXURY LANDSCAPING
Black Luxury Homes, LLC applies the same principals, experience and high standard of care to the execution of our Luxury Landscape projects as do to our Luxury Homes. Our team of planners, designers, nursery and landscape construction professionals have been satisfying Arizona clients since 1978. With over 40 years of knowledge and experience, we can help our clients realize their vision and create the dream back yard that will only get better over time.
We specialize in: Fire Pits and Fireplaces, Outdoor Kitchens, Gardens, Landscape Lighting, Natural and Artificial Turfs, Pavers and Hardscapes, Planting and Irrigation, Ramada and Shade Structures, Sport Court and Play Structures and Water Features and Fountains.
At Black Luxury Homes, LLC, we view Pool and Landscape design as a process which starts with the collection of information from our client with regards to their vision, budget and timeframe for the project as well as the physical site characteristics. After our initial review of the available information, our in-house designer will develop a design which integrates all aspects of the project including consideration of HOA requirements, existing and new structures, swimming pools, plantings, hardscapes, water usage, drainage and much more. BLH designer will prepare a complete set of construction drawings utilizing CAD technology for the clients review and approval. An approved drawing allows us to complete equipment and material selections and prepare a final cost estimate for the project.
Once our design process is complete, Black Luxury Homes LLC will determine what, if any of the elements of the project requires permitting and /or HOA review. The BLH designer assigned to the project will prepare the required submittals including plans, specifications, engineering, material samples and applications.
- Municipal Permits: Our background has given us an understanding to the permitting process like no other. City and County codes often change, because we do our drafting in-house and we hand deliver our permits, we are able to make changes quickly and efficiently to accommodate new codes and enforcements.
- HOA Application and Submittal: Most sites that are located within a subdivision are subject to Home Owners Association (HOA) design guidelines and other design parameters. To satisfy the requirements of these guidelines, many HOA’s require a submittal of the proposed project design elements for approval. These submittal requirements vary greatly from location and can be quite complex. Black Land can assist clients in the preparation and submission of the required information and materials.
- Site and Structure Permits: Permit site plans are drawn to scale using CAD, again following the municipal guidelines for swimming pool construction. Every city/county has their own process, rules, codes, documents and requirements for their site plans and applications. While our engineers have standard plans on file with most cities, some will require Grading and Drainage Plans, Site Specific Engineering or additional Structural Details. Our engineers are prepared to accommodate all permit requirements for your pool.
Black Luxury Homes LLC is a licensed, insured and bonded general contractor (ROC 295659) for projects located in the state of Arizona. As a general contractor we can not only construct the landscape elements of your project, we can also construct swimming pools, gazebo and shade structures, pool cabanas, outdoor kitchens and much more. BLH offers our clients a one stop shop for all their construction needs including the construction of projects designed by the owner or others. Our construction services include but are not limited to:
- Construction Scheduling and Management: In today’s world, time is money. We will maintain a schedule that is prompt and concise so you can start enjoying your pool as quickly as possible. Your project manager will follow up with each of our subcontractors to make sure your project is progressing as planned. If challenges arise, they will be meet promptly and remedied with your best interest in mind.
- Quality Control Inspections: We and our contractors will keep up to date on the regulations to make sure your project is kept up to code and an approval is obtained. Your project manager will also be on site for all city inspections to make sure communications are clear and the municipalities are satisfied. We work very closely with our contractors to make sure your final product is the absolutely best it can be.
- Material, Plant and Tree Selection: Our project manager hand selects the trees and plants for each project providing our clients the best of what our suppliers have to offer. We work with multiple nursery’s which gives us a hand up in variety, availability and cost. We also maintain our own grow nursery for the valleys most common trees and shrubs to ensure the highest possible quality.
- Owner Coordination and Communication: We will keep you informed of the permitting process, construction schedule and draw timeline so you will know where you are in the project development as well as whom is at your home and when. All of our contractors report directly to the project manager. They, along with their support staff, will make sure you are updated at each phase.
At the request of many clients, Black Luxury Homes, LLC (BLH) has provided services as a management consultant in lieu of a general contractor. This option allows clients to select subcontractors and vendors of their choice and complete some of the work with their own forces. The result is potential cost savings of thousands of dollars on luxury landscape projects. BLH assists clients and property owners in the technical aspects of each project including the design of improvements, bidding and cost estimating, and construction oversite and management. Some clients also feel more comfortable with the process when they control the subcontractor selection, material procurement and the financial aspects of the project. BLH can provide any or all of our to clients who wish to contract their own projects including but not limited to site construction, landscaping, swimming pools, home remodeling and construction of new custom homes.